Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Update

So I haven’t blogged in awhile. Mainly because I have been crazy busy at work. The annual upgrade to our flagship software product is about to be released. So as usual this is the second busiest time of the year for me. At least it isn’t happening during Thanksgiving…which it has in years past! On a happy note….the Twilight Soundtrack was released today. Listening to it right now. The soundtrack has made me only more excited for the movie which comes out in a couple of weeks! My hubby is such a good sport and is going to dare to cross the throngs of all the teeny-boppers who are awaiting just as eagerly as I am for the movie release at midnight on Thursday, Nov. 20th. I mean….I don’t have the date memorized or anything. I started the dreaded packing project this past weekend. Yes we are moving. No I don’t know where we are moving too yet. That’s the million dollar question. We may be chillin at my parents house for the month of December while we figure things out…..an incredibly kind and generous offer. That’s about all I can come up with right now. Next time I sign on we will have a new President of the United States.

No comments: