Monday, August 16, 2010

Girlz just wanna have fu-un!


This past weekend a group of about 15 of my closest friends from high school and beyond packed up our bags and headed to Port Aransas for a quick beach trip. We managed to fit everyone into a four bedroom house located right on the beach. Yea you know you really like each other when you fit that many people who are not related into a house! It was a blast. Friday night we stayed up ‘til after 1 playing Mafia. Saturday was spent with my “toes in the water, bum in the sand, not a worry in the world, glass of wine in my hand.” Yep life was good that day! Above is a picture of all the girlz doing one of the things we do best together – drinking vino! I heart my friends. So thankful for them. And so thankful for Beach Trip 2010. This trip will definitely become an annual tradition. For shizzle!




No comments: