Thursday, June 10, 2010

Music To My Ears


This has been a huge week of music for me. Not necessarily live shows. But album wise. Two albums were released this week that I have been eagerly anticipating. And wowzers - they did not disappoint.

First Brett Younker released The New Has Come. This album release is near and dear to my heart because my extremely talented musician cousin Paul Whittinghill plays the drums on this album. Not to mention the album is one of the best collections of worship songs I have heard in a very long time. The boys even got a shout out from Chris Tomlin on Twitter on CD release day. You know the album is out of this world when a veteran like Chris is showing the love. So you should check it out!



The second album that I was so excited for was Lee Brice's debut album Love Like Crazy. I blogged about his hit single Love Like Crazy not too long ago. And his album is out of this world! He is such a talented song writer, musician and vocalist. It's not very often you find someone with all of those talents in the mainstream music industry these days. Lee has written hits for the likes of Tim McGraw and Garth Brooks. This guy is going to be huge. Mark my words. I can feel it. I can't WAIT to see him live. Beautiful Every Time is probably my fave. But then again, I don't think I can honestly chose a fave out of his album. Yes it's that good people.

Just trust me. Download these two albums. Have I ever lead you wrong? ;)


No comments: