Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Blonde or Brunette? That is the question…..

I have recently had an inkling to go back to my natural roots – yes those who have met me in the past three years say “natural roots?” Yep it’s true – I haven’t been blonde all my life :) I love it when people look at me and say no way when I tell them my natural color is brunette – and a pretty dark brunette at that. Kudos to my hairstylist that those who have met me in the “blonde” period of my life have no idea it’s not natural. Jackie really is a fabulous hairstylist – the best of the best! I don’t know if it’s the Fall weather or what – or maybe it’s just me wanting a change – as I do pretty often. And since my haircut is pretty short – I can’t change anything too drastically with that. So I started toying with the idea of color – and what it would be like to go back to brunette. My hubby is supportive of whatever I do – I know – I’m so lucky :) So we shall see what I walk out of the hair salon tonight as – blonde or brunette! Want to take a vote?

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ooohhh, a change to brunette sounds fun. If you decide to go dark, I can't wait to see it at Girls Night on Friday! :) I think it would look great! (When was the last time you were brunette?)

rebecca rogers said...

i vote brunette! but you know me and my impulses. and brook... i just gave about 12 inches to locks of love. it looks a lot like your bob! no pictures yet, i'm still trying to figure it out. haha. love you!!!! and miss you so very much.