Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Did You Know

So there is a viral “25 Things about Me” going around on Facebook. I decided to blog about this first and then post on Facebook. PS….I am obsessed with Facebook. It’s unhealthy – it’s the number 1 reason I wanted an iPhone. Oh well that should be a totally different blog entry. Back to “25 Things about Me”!

1) I love classical music – I’m obsessed with Itzhak Perlman.
2) Growing up math was my least favorite subject yet I deal with numbers all day long in my job.
3) I met my husband country western dancing and I thought he looked like Tim McGraw (my husband says God blinded me).
4) Pink = half the clothes in my closet.
5) Mr. Darcy and Ron Weasley are my two most favorite characters – if you don’t know who they are then you just aren’t cool.
6) I love that my husband calls me Beloved.
7) My middle named is Loving – after Oliver Loving – my great(to the third) grandfather who was one of the first men to blaze cattle into Texas with Charles Goodnight. Hence the infamous Goodnight-Loving Trail. And why is the family not in the cattle business? I don’t know.
8) I miss my grandparents so much it hurts.
9) My secret wish is to some day finish a book I have started.
10) I have owned my horse twice.
11) Breakfast is my absolute favorite meal of the day.
12) I almost always fall asleep while watching one of the following moves: Pride and Prejudice, You’ve Got Mail, Sleepless in Seattle, Enchanted, The Devil Wears Prada, Friends, (or The Office if my husband beats me to bed).
13) I was on the Texas Rowing Team my freshman year in college.
14) Back in 2000 I sat next to Heath Ledger on a plane.
15) I have an affliction for designer purses – I blame my grandmother for that.
16) My favorite place to be is a) on a horse or b) reading a book on the beach.
17) I heart coffee. I am trying to only drink decaf now but it’s really hard!
18) Every time I come home no matter what my day has been like I smile because my dog acts like she hasn’t seen me in a year and goes bananas because she is so happy to see me.
19) Austin has been my home for 25 years.
20) I could spend hours everyday in Barnes and Noble – I love the smell of books.
21) I would like to go back to school at some point for a MBA.
22) Over the course of my life my family has had 6 dogs, 2 horses, 1 rabbit, 3 hamsters, 5 birds, numerous fish, and a partridge in a pear tree.
23) Christmas is my favorite time of the year.
24) Sushi is my new fave food.
25) The song “It Happens” by Sugarland is about my life.

No comments: