Friday, February 13, 2009

Grammy's Kodak Moment

I was watching the Grammy’s last Sunday and I think it was one of the best awards shows I have seen in a long time. Watching Justin Timberlake bring down the house with Al Green was pretty awesome. And of course I was dancing on the couch watching ColdPlay perform. Those guys are so fun to watch live…and then well I love their music so there’s that too. But I truly think the Kodak moment of the night was when Neil Diamond was singing Sweet Caroline and he started to walk down the steps of the stage into the audience – when the camera panned out you saw Paul McCartney just jamming away to the song. I doubled over laughing – it was so great. To see one legend so excited to dance and sing along to another legend. It was priceless!

No comments: