Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sushi Convert

So thanks to my brother Sushi is my favorite new food. I have always given him a hard time for loving sushi. Always asking “How do you manage to eat raw fish – gross!” Well I am eating my words now because he somehow talked me into going to eat sushi one night over Christmas break. I tried it – and loved it. I normally eat it about once a week now. I have tried several sushi restaurants in Austin but my fave by far is Osaka off of Anderson Mill Road. If you’re in Austin and you love sushi – go there. I promise you will not be disappointed. A couple of things I have discovered about my sushi loving taste buds – they like salmon more than tuna but I will eat tuna. Spicy Salmon rolls are the bomb. And they really like the vegetable rolls – I know I know – veggie rolls aren’t quote on quote sushi. But hey – I am all for discovering more ways to eat veggies that are delish!

No comments: