Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Bachelor

I can’t believe I am blogging about The Bachelor but I am. So this season was about “the single dad from Seattle” Jason Mesnick. Who of course was Deanna’s reject from The Bachelorette. I was super excited they made Jason the Bachelor this season because like America, I thought this guy was such great guy and amazing father and of course wanted to root for him to find true love. And then wham – comes the finale and I, like a good portion of America, am shocked. For those who didn’t watch it, Jason proposed to one of the final two girls at the end of the show. Then a couple of months later he breaks up with his fiancée and asks the reject girl to give him a shot. And reject girl said yes! WHAT?!?!?! Seriously?! First of all I find it highly suspicious that this “Blogger Steve” totally called what was going to happen a couple of weeks before the finale aired. I don’t know what to think anymore….is the show scripted?.....did the producers tell Jason to pull this stunt?......or did he really do this out of his own accord? All I can say is that I am over this show. I totally lost “respect” if you can call it that and I’m over it. Needless to say, Mike is overjoyed that he will no longer have to watch another episode of The Bachelor ;)

No comments: