Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Magoo is in Austin!

A little over a week ago Magoo (my horse) moved to Austin...well technically Manor. For the past two years Magoo has lived in Bryan, TX at Steep Hollow Farm, my bff's barn. I spent so many wonderful weekends over the past two years in BCS filled with wonderful horse and friend time. We will really miss Steep Hollow Farm and our friends there! But as of late it was starting to become really hard to get to Bryan on the weekends to ride so we decided it was best to move Magoo closer to Austin. So his new digs are at Scattered Oaks Farm in Manor. Both Magoo and I are very happy his new home. Magoo settled in really well pretty fast - he has already become obsessed with his very sweet and laid back turnout buddy Scotch. And everyone has been really welcoming and nice at the barn which has been wonderful as well. This past week I have been able to go out to the barn almost everyday which has been beyond what words can describe. I had forgotten how wonderful it was to have the barn to look forward to after the day's work had been done. I am so thankful that not only is Magoo super happy with his new home but I am too. Hopefully I will have some pics of Magoo in his new digs to post soon!

No comments: