Friday, March 6, 2009

iPhone Addiction


So my parents bought me an iPhone for Christmas. Mike and I had been with Sprint for a long time but our contract was up and we were free to shop around. After cell phone shopping for several days, we came to the conclusion that we could get just as good of a deal at AT&T as we did at Sprint, plus Mike got a free new phone which he really needed, and I got my iPhone. It was a win win situation. Let me just say that after having this phone for a little over two months now….I’m pretty much obsessed. I can check Facebook, Google, get GPS directions, play solitaire, play checkers, search for restaurants and movies, listen to my iTunes music, and the list goes on and on. I was a little worried about AT&T’s service because some people had told me they got better signals with Sprint. But I have nothing but wonderful things to say about the service! Our Sprint phones never worked in my parent’s house – and our AT&T phones work perfectly in their house! I really don’t know how I ever lived without this phone. The only thing that has changed is I can no longer text in the car while driving because of the touch pad….but some people would dare to say that’s a good thing ;) If you are thinking of switching over to AT&T I highly recommend the iPhone. Just beware…..you too will develop an obsession!

No comments: