Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Where are da boots?

Last night my mom and I had some girl time. My mom was due for some much needed stress relief from taking care of my grandmother and she was free from her duties for the night. What activity did we decide was the best way to achieve some much needed stress relief? SHOPPING!!! Specifically boot shopping. We are always too late in the season when we begin our annual boot shopping hunt. This year we were going to be on-time – well we actually ended up being early. As in where in the world were the boots? Nordstroms had some – Dilliards and Macys hardly had any. So strange – normally we are too late and the selection is super picked over – this year we were too early - craziness. That never happens but once we thought about it we realized we are still in September. Maybe the boots will make their debut in October. Whenever they decide to take over the shoe departments – my mom and I will be ready!!!!

No comments: