Friday, September 26, 2008

Walk of Shame with Two Different Shoes On

One part of my theme song “It Happens” says

“Missed my alarm clock ringing
Woke up telephone screaming
Boss man singing his same old song
Rolled in late about an hour
No cup of coffee, no shower
Walk of shame with two different shoes on”

Yesterday I was so deliriously tired that I really did live out that last line. I actually showed up to work with two different shoes on. AND the worst part is I made through more than half the day before I realized it. I know I know. Me of all people. You can imagine how horrified I was. And everyone that I have told has laughed their tails off at me. So go ahead…laugh away. At least both of the shoes were black flats…so they looked similar…but yeah…different shoes. Jeez. I need some sleep.

No comments: