Thursday, March 18, 2010

"It's a quarter after one, I'm all alone and I need you now..."


Rodeo Austin hosted non other than the Grammy award winning trio Lady Antebellum last night. And I had rockin’ seats to the sold out show! It has been years since I have been to the rodeo. My return trip back was so much fun! I absolutely loved the barrel racing. The bronco riders have my utmost respect. Even though I think they are crazy for wanting to ride a bull! And Lady Antebellum of course brought the house down. This was my second time to see them live. They put on a great show and their ability to produce awesome harmony is hard to beat live. I love how it’s so obvious they have a blast on stage. Hillary Scott dances around the stage the whole time. Charles Kelly has some moves of his own. And Dave Haywood is an extremely talented musician. The whole stadium was belting out the lyrics to Need You Now and I Run To You. We had a blast! Now I have to wait a week to see my all time favorite country guy – BILLLY CURRINGTON. Oh you know there will be a post following THAT concert. Complete with pictures. Promise!


No comments: