Monday, March 15, 2010

Mr. Magoo and the BIG 2-0

Mr. Magoo turned the big 2-0 a couple of weeks ago. It’s hard to imagine he came into my life 15 years ago. We really did "grow up" together. I have been so blessed to have him in my life. He has taught me so many valuable lessons including the real meaning of hard work, patience, and perseverance. He definitely made a name for himself in the Central Texas show ring. It makes me really proud to hear people reminisce about our years of success together in the show ring. Now that the show days are behind us, I am so thankful that I have been given the chance to give him the retired life that he so deserves! Here are a couple of pictures of us through the years. Talk about a walk down memory lane.



Last show together in 2008 at GSWEC- Katy, TX


GSWEC Katy, TX 2008
First A show back together in 2008 - Rose Palace San Antonio, TX

First show back together after 7 years of being apart at GSWEC - Katy, TX (2007)


Austin, TX Summer Circuit Show 1999


First A show together in Austin, TX 1997




No comments: